The fact is that love is difficult to define. And not even an experienced person can truly define what love is. And its concept is a never-ending story. But love does lies in our heart. Here in this article, we will show you how to express your love to your special one, your family, and friends in Spanish. Let’s find out how to say I love you in Spanish or what's I love you in Spanish.
How to say I love you in Spanish
There are two main ways to say I love you in Spanish: Te amo and Te quiero. So when to use them?
Differences between Te amo and Te quiero
Te quiero can often be used to express your love to your family members or your friends. It is literally translated as I want you in English.
Te amo is normally used to express romantic love. You should use this phrase to your special one (media naranja).
Say I love you in Spanish
You may want to see: Happy birthday in Spanish
Another expressions to express your love in Spanish
- I adore you - Te adoro
- I need you - Te necesito
- You are the love of my life - Eres el amor de mi vida
- I love you very much / I love you a lot – Te quiero mucho
- I'm in love with you (if you’re male) - Estoy enamorado de ti
- I’m in love with you (if you’re female) - Estoy enamorada de ti
- I always think of you - Pienso en ti siempre
- I like you - Me gustas
- I miss you - Te extraño
- I love you more than anything in the world - Te amo más que nadaen el mundo
- I love you with all my heart - Te quiero con todo mi corazón
- I want to be with you forever - Quiero estar contigo para siempre
- You are the man of my dreams - Eres el hombre de mis sueños.
- You are the woman of my dreams - Eres la mujer de mis sueños.
- I love you too – Te amo támbien / yo también te quiero (to your friends or family members) / yo también te amo (to your special one.)
Hope that the above list of ways to say I love you in Spanish may help you express your feelings. Follow our site to get instant Spanish to English translation!