It is easy to order food in Spanish as you just need to remember a few set of phrases. Watch the video below to learn how to order food in Spanish!
How to order food in Spanish?
Common phrases and expressions that you need to know
- ¿Qué va(n) a tomar? - What would you like to drink?
- ¿Qué va(n) a comer? - What would you like to eat?
- Quiero una botella de agua, por favor - I would like a bottle of water
- Quiero un café (con leche), por favor - I would like a coffe (with milk)
- Quiero una copa de vino, por favor - I would like a glass of wine
- Quiero un jugo de naranja, por favor - I would like an orange juice
"Querer" is often used to order food or drink in Spanish instead of "Me gustaría". It can be translated as "I would like". And don't forget to say "por favor."
See also: Names of drinks in Spanish
- La cuenta, por favor - The bill, please
- ¿Cuánto es? - How much is it?
- Para mí - for me
- ¿Puedo ver el menú, por favor? - Can I see the menu, please
- Tengo alérgia a ___ - I'm allergic to ___
- No como ___ - I don't eat ___
- ¿Cuál es la comida típica de esta región? - What is the typical food of this region?
- ¿Qué me recomienda? - What do you recommend?
Follow our site to get instant Spanish to English translation, vocabulary, and grammar lessons!